The degree requirements for you include 2 parts:
1. General Requirements,
2. Program Specific Requirements.
For the details of General Requirements, please refer to the Undergraduate Curriculum Handbook (For students admitted in 2010/11) in the University web site.
Under Program Specific Requirements, you are required to complete one of the 4 programs/options offered by the Physics Department. They are:
1. Curriculum for BSc in Physics - Pure Physics Option (PHYS-PP)
2. Curriculum for BSc in Physics - Physics and Mathematics Option (PHYS-PM)
3. Curriculum for BSc in Applied Physics - Science and Technology Option (APHYS-ST)
4. Curriculum for BSc in Applied Physics - Management Science Option (APHYS-MS)
For the details of Program Specific Requirements, also please refer to the Undergraduate Curriculum Handbook (For students admitted in 2010/11) [click on the icon of "Dgree Programs (School of Science)", then click on the appropriate Physics program/option] in the University web site.
Each program has a recommended pattern of study which is designed to guide you in enrolling in courses in each term. You are strongly encouraged to follow the recommended pattern of study according to your degree program so that you may move steadily towards completion of your program. You can check the recommended pattern of study for Physics students admitted in 2010/11 [click on the icon of the appropriate Physics degree program/option] in the web site of ARRO.